Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well Hello 2009!

First, I must apologize for my absence of blogs lately. My blogging immune system was attacked by the 'Family in Town, Christmas, Birthdays, Travel to Colorado, Plan a Wedding, Start a New Job, Get a Cold' virus. This is a terrible virus that literally consumes your every waking hour. Once it has shut down your life, it then attacks you in your sleep as well.

So I am bypassing the, 'A Few of my Favorite (and not so favorite) Things' Christmas blog, the 'What Happened to Dick Clark?' New Year's blog, the 'Still on a Diet for my Wedding' New Year's Resolution blog, and then also the random ranting of 'I DO still love my dog?' blog.

I promise to give you in 2009, more up to date blogs that are better than ALL of last year's combined! (snicker, snicker)

No comments: