Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday My Love!

I would just like to take a minute to say, 'Happy Birthday' to my wonderful husband today!  He is a great son, brother, grandson, nephew, uncle, great nephew, cousin (I think I covered them all...oh, and add 'in-law' as well to all those!), and friend , but most importantly he is the greatest at being:

 my BEST FRIEND and HUSBAND!!!

So here's to the man I married on the 4th of July, who wakes me with kisses every morning (no matter how grouchy I am), who laughs with me (and sometimes at me...but in a good way!), who is a great chef, my #1 supporter of all my ideas (dumb or not!), who can hang with my family almost better than I can, who let's the dog out at night when it's cold, and who has the best heart, smile, and laugh (and big brown eyes) that constantly keeps me going!  Thank you 'Pete' and I love you!

Here are some pics from the bday celebration in KC this past weekend:

Here's our fun dinner group: J and I, My sis and bro-in-law, and Trafton and Kerrie.
Thanks to all for the great dinner and company!



My sis and bro-in-law at the restaurant.  We ate at Blue Koi in KC.  If you ever get the chance to eat there, you must!!!



Terrible, I know!  It's the only one that I apparently got of us though during the entire night!



After dinner we went to The Jazz for some beer, 'bugs, and live jazz music!
It was a wonderful evening!!!

Happy Birthday to the man who is 13 months younger than me (and by no means does that round up to 2 years!).

No comments: