I had to take a shot of this for J!
Full Moon at the Alamo!
The Alamo at night is so beautiful...once you're able to edit out the tourists!
There was a hand blown glass shop that had all these cool balls hanging from the ceiling!
And of course the water features along the Riverwalk!
Other Highlights From the Trip:
- The TexMex food...MMMMM!!!
- Seeing my co-workers reaction to 'street people'!
- The ability to go to dinner utilizing a trolley, your feet, and a cab all for under $5.00!
- Dick's Last Resort...(for those unfamiliar, it's the restaurant where they are purposely dick's to you)...and I note this as a 'highlight' to remind myself to never go back. I pay people for 'service' for a reason!
- And then the rest was really just work crap no one wants to hear about!
Side Note: As I kick back in the recliner typing this, wrapped in a warm fuzzy blanket and sipping on hot tea, I look into the bedroom (yes...it's a small house) and can see my wonderful (but pretty icky sick right now) J asleep like a baby and our dog curled up in a ball at the end of his feet. I sip my tea and smile to myself...'This is life I love!' (Minus the sickness!)...(and the snoring I can hear)...(Oh God, my dog is licking herself now!)