Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nerves

Hi! I'm so nervous, this is my first post on my first blog ever. I feel like a ten year old again being asked to the last couple skate of the night by little Johnny Stephens (all names have been changed to protect identities of our past!) Well, I guess I'm doing good though since I already have two followers and no posts yet. I must give props to my good friend BA who got me hooked on reading blogs. I started sending her and my mom 'wanna be' blog emails until she finally pinned me down to a deadline so that I could post real blogs and in the meantime, she started one too! I think now is the time I tell you a bit about myself?

- Daughter, sister, fiance, aunt to these two and this one, mom (of our puppy dog).

- Lover of life, our dog, crafts, outdoors, health, family & friends, creating.

Justin and I got engaged on the Fourth of July, 2008 in CO and are getting married on the Fourth of July, 2009 in CO. So stayed tuned for updates on the wedding planning, what's new with us, our adventures, and my randomness!

1 comment:

Beth Ann said...

Finally you started a blog! Can't wait to read about your crazy adventures. I know they'll be entertaining to say the least!